Parlon and PVC
Gregory Sullivan
2017-10-28 15:32:19 UTC
I understand that Parlon is a colour enhancer in flame compositions
and so does PVC to a certain extent but
I heard its also used in the making of rocket propellant. Which one does the best job as a colour enhance?
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-31 03:36:43 UTC
Parlon liberates its chlorine at a lower temperature, but that's not always a desideratum. There are various comps that can be called "PVC"; Saran's the one w the most Cl.
j***@gmail.com
2017-12-07 23:25:46 UTC
Either