Ammonium Perchlorate
Gregory Sullivan
2017-10-21 17:53:28 UTC
Has anyone ever used this stuff? I heard it's unstable I have a small 1
pound bag of it and never opened it until I can learn more about it and how to safely handle it.
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-22 07:54:22 UTC
Post by Gregory Sullivan
Has anyone ever used this stuff? I heard it's unstable I have a small 1
pound bag of it and never opened it until I can learn more about it and how to safely handle it.
Treat it like potassium perchlorate. Don't mix it with chlorates, sulfur, phosphorus, magnesium, or sulfides.If it was so unsafe it wouldn't be used by the ton to make solid rocket propellant.Don't weld near it or let tons of it come in contact with natural gas like they did in Henderson,Nv